Business terms of delivery and payment
I. Delivery time
1. The delivery period begins with the dispatch of the order confirmation, but not before the provision of any documents to be procured by the purchaser, approvals, and before receipt of an agreed down payment.
2. The delivery period is met if the readiness for shipment has been notified by the time the delivery has expired or the delivery item has left the factory.
3. The delivery period shall be extended for measures in the event of industrial disputes, in particular strikes and lockouts, as well as for the occurrence of unforeseen obstacles beyond our control, e.g. Operational disruptions, delays in the delivery of essential materials, as far as such obstacles are proven to have a significant influence on the delivery of the delivery item. This also applies if the circumstances occur with subcontractors. The delivery period is extended according to the duration of such measures and obstacles. The aforementioned circumstances are not responsible for us even if they occur during an already existing default. We will inform the customer of the beginning and end of such obstacles in important cases as soon as possible.
4. Partial deliveries are permissible within the delivery periods specified by us, insofar as there are no disadvantages for the use thereof.
II. Scope of delivery
1. The scope of delivery is determined by our written order confirmation.
2. Design or design changes that are due to the improvement of the technology or to demands of the legislature, remain reserved during the delivery time, provided that the delivery item is not significantly changed and the changes are reasonable for the purchaser.
III. cancellation costs
1. If the customer withdraws from an order placed without authorization, we can demand 10% of the selling price for the costs incurred by the processing of the order and for lost profit, without prejudice to the possibility of asserting a higher actual damage. The customer retains the right to provide evidence of minor damage.
IV. Packaging and shipping
1. Packaging becomes the property of the customer and charged by us. Postage and packaging charges will be charged separately. The choice of transport is at our discretion.
V. Acceptance and transfer of risk
1. The customer is obliged to accept the delivery item. Unless otherwise agreed (delivery by us), the transfer takes place in Hagen-Hohenlimburg. The purchaser is entitled to inspect the delivery item within fourteen days of receipt of the notification of availability or other notification of completion at the place of delivery. The purchaser has the obligation to accept the delivery item within the same period, unless he is temporarily prevented from accepting it without his fault.
2. If the customer with the acceptance of the object of purchase longer than fourteen days from receipt of the notification of intent or gross negligence in arrears, we are entitled to set a grace period of a further fourteen days to withdraw from the contract or to claim damages for non-performance. It is not necessary to set a period of grace if the customer seriously or finally refuses to accept it or is obviously unable to pay the purchase price within this time.
3. The risk is transferred to the customer with the acceptance of the delivery item. If the purchaser declares that he will not accept the delivery item, the risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the delivery item shall pass to the purchaser at the time of refusal.
VI. Price changes
1. Price changes are permissible if there are more than four months between the conclusion of the contract and the agreed delivery date. If wages, material costs or market prices increase thereafter until the completion of the delivery, we are entitled to increase the price reasonably in accordance with the cost increases. The customer is only entitled to withdraw if the price increase not only negligibly exceeds the increase in the general cost of living between order and delivery.
2. If the purchaser is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, price changes in accordance with the aforementioned provision are permissible if there are more than six weeks between the conclusion of the contract and the agreed delivery date.
1. We assume liability for defects in the delivery items in the following manner:
For new machines and equipment we limit the warranty period to 1 year due to the legal possibilities.
For used machines, we grant customers who buy the devices for their own use a warranty period of proves burden.4. If the purchaser is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the withholding of payments due to any counterclaims of the purchaser which are not recognized by us is not permitted, just as the offsetting against such.XI. Place of performance and jurisdiction1. Place of fulfillment is Hagen2. For all disputes arising from the contractual relationship, if the purchaser is a registered trader, a legal person under public law or a special fund under public law, the claim must be brought to the court which is responsible for our head office. We are also entitled to sue at the customer's headquarters.3. Exclusively German law applies to the exclusion of the laws on the international purchase of movable objects, even if the customer has its headquarters abroad.XII. Other1. Transfers of rights and obligations of the customer from the contract concluded with us require our written consent to be effective.2. Should a provision be or become invalid, the validity of the other provisions shall remain unaffected.
Business terms of delivery and payment
lease come to our warehouse in Hagen-Hohenlimburg.
Directory to our warehouse in Hohenlimburg
If you are using the A1,
- change at Westhofener Kreuz to A45 (Sauerlandlinie).
- You are driving on the A45 (Sauerlandlinie).
- Exit Hagen Süd, direction Hohenlimburg.
- About 4 Km into the valley, turn right.
- On the left side before the ARAL petrol station is Färberstraße.
- On the area Färberstraße 4 (old factory building)
- always turn right to the end, 1st floor.
1. An overview of data protection
Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for the data collection on this website?
The data collected on this website are processed by the website operator. The operator's contact details can be found in the website's required legal notice.
How do we collect your data?
Some data are collected when you provide it to us. This could, for example, be data you enter on a contact form.
Other data are collected automatically by our IT systems when you visit the website. These data are primarily technical data such as the browser and operating system you are using or when you accessed the page. These data are collected automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Part of the data is collected to ensure the proper functioning of the website. Other data can be used to analyze how visitors use the site.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You always have the right to request information about your stored data, its origin, its recipients, and the purpose of its collection at no charge. You also have the right to request that it be corrected, blocked, or deleted. You can contact us at any time using the address given in the legal notice if you have further questions about the issue of privacy and data protection. You may also, of course, file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities.
2. General information and mandatory information
Please note that data transmitted via the internet (e.g. via email communication) may be subject to security breaches. Complete protection of your data from third-party access is not possible.
Notice concerning the party responsible for this website
The party responsible for processing data on this website is:
Telephone: +49 (0) 2334 924956
The responsible party is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (names, email addresses, etc.).
Revocation of your consent to the processing of your data
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
Right to object to data collection in special cases and direct mail (Article 21 GDPR)
If your personal data is processed to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail. If you object, your personal data will then no longer be used for the purpose of direct advertising (objection under Art. 21 (2) GDPR).
Right to file complaints with regulatory authorities
If there has been a breach of data protection legislation, the person affected may file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities. The competent regulatory authority for matters related to data protection legislation is the data protection officer of the German state in which our company is headquartered. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Right to data portability
You have the right to have data which we process based on your consent or in fulfillment of a contract automatically delivered to yourself or to a third party in a standard, machine-readable format. If you require the direct transfer of data to another responsible party, this will only be done to the extent technically feasible.
SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection in your browser's address line when it changes from "http://" to "https://" and the lock icon is displayed in your browser's address bar.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties.
Information, blocking, deletion
As permitted by law, you have the right to be provided at any time with information free of charge about any of your personal data that is stored as well as its origin, the recipient and the purpose for which it has been processed. You also have the right to have this data corrected, blocked or deleted. You can contact us at any time using the address given in our legal notice if you have further questions on the topic of personal data.
Recht auf Einschränkung der Verarbeitung
Sie haben das Recht, die Einschränkung der Verarbeitung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten zu verlangen. Hierzu können Sie sich jederzeit unter der im Impressum angegebenen Adresse an uns wenden. Das Recht auf Einschränkung der Verarbeitung besteht in folgenden Fällen:
- Wenn Sie die Richtigkeit Ihrer bei uns gespeicherten personenbezogenen Daten bestreiten, benötigen wir in der Regel Zeit, um dies zu überprüfen. Für die Dauer der Prüfung haben Sie das Recht, die Einschränkung der Verarbeitung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten zu verlangen.
- Wenn die Verarbeitung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten unrechtmäßig geschah / geschieht, können Sie statt der Löschung die Einschränkung der Datenverarbeitung verlangen.
- Wenn wir Ihre personenbezogenen Daten nicht mehr benötigen, Sie sie jedoch zur Ausübung, Verteidigung oder Geltendmachung von Rechtsansprüchen benötigen, haben Sie das Recht, statt der Löschung die Einschränkung der Verarbeitung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten zu verlangen.
- Wenn Sie einen Widerspruch nach Art. 21 Abs. 1 DSGVO eingelegt haben, muss eine Abwägung zwischen Ihren und unseren Interessen vorgenommen werden. Solange noch nicht feststeht, wessen Interessen überwiegen, haben Sie das Recht, die Einschränkung der Verarbeitung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten zu verlangen.
Wenn Sie die Verarbeitung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten eingeschränkt haben, dürfen diese Daten – von ihrer Speicherung abgesehen – nur mit Ihrer Einwilligung oder zur Geltendmachung, Ausübung oder Verteidigung von Rechtsansprüchen oder zum Schutz der Rechte einer anderen natürlichen oder juristischen Person oder aus Gründen eines wichtigen öffentlichen Interesses der Europäischen Union oder eines Mitgliedstaats verarbeitet werden.
Opposition to promotional emails
We hereby expressly prohibit the use of contact data published in the context of website legal notice requirements with regard to sending promotional and informational materials not expressly requested. The website operator reserves the right to take specific legal action if unsolicited advertising material, such as email spam, is received.
3. Data collection on our website
No cookies are set.
Server log files
The website provider automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us in "server log files". These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
These data will not be combined with data from other sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract.
Should you send us questions via the contact form, we will collect the data entered on the form, including the contact details you provide, to answer your question and any follow-up questions. We do not share this information without your permission.
We will, therefore, process any data you enter onto the contact form only with your consent per Art. 6 (1)(a) DSGVO. You may revoke your consent at any time. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
We will retain the data you provide on the contact form until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after fulfilling your request). Any mandatory statutory provisions, especially those regarding mandatory data retention periods, remain unaffected by this provision.
4. Plugins and tools
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of making our website appealing and to facilitate the location of places specified by us on the website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of Google at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.